The Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division's Logo was designed to reflect the mission of the agency to regulate the beverage alcohol industry. Curved lines depict the neck and shoulder portion of three bottles, one representing each of the three beverages regulated by the Division - distilled spirits, wine and beer.
- Growler Notification for 7-1-15
- Press Release: New Iowa Beer Growler Law Takes Effect July 1
- Press Release: Iowa ABD's Larson to Chair National Alcohol Control Association
- May, 2015 Iowa Liquor Quarterly Magazine
- Letter to Local Authorities Regarding New Tobacco, Alternative Nicotine and Vapor Permit Application
- Press Release: Eubank joins Alcoholic Beverages Commission