The conference engages policy makers, industry professionals, local authorities and prevention experts in a discussion about the relevance of progressive control practices for alcohol regulation and distribution in a dynamic marketplace.
ABD Administrator Stephen Larson, Governor Terry E. Branstad, Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds and NABCA President Jim Sgueo pose for a picture at Symposium 21 on October 3, 2013.
October 2-3, 2013
Embassy Suites - Downtown
Des Moines, Iowa
- RELEASE: Parents Influence Alcohol Consumption
- RELEASE: April is Alcohol Awareness Month
- RELEASE: Larson Reappointed as ABD Administrator
- RELEASE: Time to Renew I-PACT Certification
- Legislative Update
- Legally Speaking: Criminal History Matters
- Micro Distillery Industry Analysis
- Feburary Iowa Liquor Quarterly
- Transportation Logistics Assessment
- I-PACT Alcohol Compliance Training
- Iowa's Alcoholic Beverage Laws & You