Nov 13 - Nov 14
The Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Commission is hosting Symposium 21: From Production to Consumption. The conference is for policy makers, industry professionals, local authorities and prevention experts to learn about and discuss the role of the three tier system in the alcohol marketplace. Register today!
November 13 & 14
Sioux City Convention Center
Sioux City, Iowa
Manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers will have an opportunity for a concentrated, in depth analysis of the control state model and the benefits it provides to industry members, retailers, consumers and the general public. Symposium 21 is also a great chance to network with alcohol industry professionals and identify mutually beneficial initiatives and collaborative solutions.
Local authorities, state agencies and control state partners will benefit from idea sharing to improve compliance with alcohol laws and craft relationships that enhance their understanding of the trends that have lead to product proliferation within the industry.
Partners in the public health, education and prevention communities will recognize the impact they can have in protecting citizens from potential harm by engaging in the conversation to enact policies that serve the public interest by protecting public health and safety. The Iowa Board of Certification has approved Symposium 21 for CEUs of 6.0 hours; Category A: Alcohol and Drug Specific.
The following is an overview of the sponsorship options available. Your generous donation will secure a place in the Exhibitors' Hall and be acknowledged in program materials and marketing promotions.
- Diamond: $20,000+
- Platinum: $10,000
- Gold: $7,000
- Silver: $5,000
- Bronze: $2,000
Registration is open to the public. The cost is $30.00. Registration closes on October 31, 2012. Register today!
- Press Release: Iowa Liquor Administrators File Updated Rules for Tasting, Sampling and Trade Spending
- Growler Notification for 7-1-15
- Press Release: New Iowa Beer Growler Law Takes Effect July 1
- Press Release: Iowa ABD's Larson to Chair National Alcohol Control Association
- May, 2015 Iowa Liquor Quarterly Magazine
- Letter to Local Authorities Regarding New Tobacco, Alternative Nicotine and Vapor Permit Application
- Press Release: Eubank joins Alcoholic Beverages Commission