Alcoholic Beverage Laws & You
Iowa’s alcoholic beverages industry operates within the confines of a carefully cast partnership between the Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division (Division), licensees and law enforcement officials. Close cooperation among these three entities is essential for regulation and enforcement of Iowa’s alcoholic beverages laws in order to achieve compliance.
The manual Iowa's Alcoholic Beverages Laws and You was developed to provide licensees, and their employees and agents, with the information needed to protect the welfare and safety of Iowans through compliance with laws addressing the manufacture, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages.
Download the entire manual to read and print as many copies as you'd like.
Iowa's Alcoholic Beverages Laws & You (4mb PDF)
- RELEASE: Parents Influence Alcohol Consumption
- RELEASE: April is Alcohol Awareness Month
- RELEASE: Larson Reappointed as ABD Administrator
- RELEASE: Time to Renew I-PACT Certification
- Legislative Update
- Legally Speaking: Criminal History Matters
- Micro Distillery Industry Analysis
- Feburary Iowa Liquor Quarterly
- Transportation Logistics Assessment
- I-PACT Alcohol Compliance Training
- Iowa's Alcoholic Beverage Laws & You