- All merchandise arriving at the Division warehouse shall be on a #1, 40” x 48” hardwood pallet. Trucks arriving with merchandise not on the hardwood pallet as noted above will be assessed a $200 per pallet fee.
- Pallets that are straight-stacked (no cross-tie of cases) are not allowed overhang on the pallet.
- Pallets that are cross-tied and shrink-wrapped are allowed up to a maximum of four inches of overhang on the pallet.
- When mixed product is received on a pallet, the pallet must separate layers of different coded product containing the same codes to one pallet. Suppliers will be assessed a $40 re-palletizing product fee.
- Merchandise must be shrink-wrapped with two layers or equivalent.
!-- end contentarea -->