2012 Drivers License Change
The Iowa Department of Transportation, Office of Driver Services, is changing how renewal drivers licenses are issued. Effective January 1, 2012, the DOT will no longer return the old license or ID card with a hole punched in it to the customer at time of renewal. Anyone receiving an Iowa driver’s license or identification card will, at time of issuance, only receive the temporary paper document.
For more information, visit http://www.iowadot.gov/centralissuance/. Questions related to this procedure change should be directed to the Office of Driver Services at 800-532-1121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order & Delivery Schedule Change Week of June 17
- July Route & Policy Changes
- RELEASE: Governor Appoints Wilson Alcoholic Beverages Commissioner
- Holiday Safety
- Legally Speaking: Key to Compliance
- Legislative Update
- Transportation Logistics Assessment
- I-PACT Alcohol Compliance Training
- Iowa's Alcoholic Beverage Laws & You