March of Dimes
The Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division has partnered with the March of Dimes to increase awareness of the dangers of consuming alcohol while pregnant. We have designed a poster that outlines the risks and provides a number of resources for women with questions or concerns.
The state of Texas has made posting this information in on-premises licensed establishments mandatory. As we are interested in developing a relationship with you that promotes voluntary compliance, we are not mandating, but asking.
Please print the poster out and place it in your establishment. The women’s restroom or your point of sale would be a great place to hang it. The poster will also be available in the November issue of the Iowa Liquor Quarterly. If you do not have printing capabilities, you can request a copy of the poster be mailed to you by emailing Pogones@IowaABD.com or request a free subscription to the Quarterly.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- RELEASE: Cheers to 80 Years
- RELEASE: Time to Renew I-PACT Certification
- RELEASE: NCSLA Announces 2014 Regional Conferences
- Legislative Update
- Legally Speaking: Criminal History Matters
- Micro Distillery Industry Analysis
- Feburary Iowa Liquor Quarterly
- Transportation Logistics Assessment
- I-PACT Alcohol Compliance Training
- Iowa's Alcoholic Beverage Laws & You