I-ALERT, Under 21 Can't Be Done is a free tool aimed at helping retailers of alcoholic beverages create policies for their staff. The website, ialert.iowa.gov, guides businesses through the step-by-step creation of policies for alcohol sales. Business owners can create policies to help legally protect themselves, as well as use I-ALERT as a great tool for educating employees on Iowa law and responsible service.
- Growler Notification for 7-1-15
- Press Release: New Iowa Beer Growler Law Takes Effect July 1
- Press Release: Iowa ABD's Larson to Chair National Alcohol Control Association
- May, 2015 Iowa Liquor Quarterly Magazine
- Letter to Local Authorities Regarding New Tobacco, Alternative Nicotine and Vapor Permit Application
- Press Release: Eubank joins Alcoholic Beverages Commission