I-ALERT, Under 21 Can't Be Done is a free tool aimed at helping retailers of alcoholic beverages create policies for their staff. The website, ialert.iowa.gov, guides businesses through the step-by-step creation of policies for alcohol sales. Business owners can create policies to help legally protect themselves, as well as use I-ALERT as a great tool for educating employees on Iowa law and responsible service.
- Press Release: New Rules on Alcohol Tasting, Sampling and Trade Spending
- New Rules on Alcohol Tasting, Sampling and Trade Spending
- Press Release: Iowa ABD: Fiscal Year 2015 a Record Year of Sales
- Holiday Safety
- Press Release: Iowa Liquor Administrators File Updated Rules for Tasting, Sampling and Trade Spending
- Growler Notification for 7-1-15